- Office IDELFM004E65
- Price 4,300,000
- Area206 Sq. mtr.
Part of the landmark 'Milton Terrace' row of terraces, 'Myhree' c1879-1880 is a Victorian classical mansion with inspired harbour and Opera House views. It offers scope for restoration into a stately home, a short walk from Barangaroo Reserve and The Rocks.
- Traditional living and dining rooms with original fireplaces
- Generous rear garden with level lawn, lush leafy forecourt
- Formerly a boarding house offering multiple accommodation
- Six good sized bedrooms, gas kitchenettes, three bathrooms
- Opposite reserve parklands, wide front balcony, high ceilings
- Occupies 206.7sqm block with approx 5.7 metre wide street frontage
- Large basement level with the benefit of separate access
- Stroll to Circular Quay, Walsh Bay and acclaimed theatres
- Moments to fine dining, historic pubs, caf and schools